Saturday, February 04, 2006

Sorry, folks

You were no doubt up late last night checking and re-checking this page to find out what happened with my pre-school party sign-up sheet. Well.

I arrived a little later than I'd hoped, so only about half the parents in the A.M. got to see the sheet.

But by afternoon, all the spaces were filled, including the one apologetically written: cupcakes (two or more can sign up here to split costs). One mom signed and noted she didn't require help--that she would bake them all herself.

See? I knew some people need these parties as creative outlets, not moi, mind you, but others. It appears I need these parties for managerial outlets. I will rule the world one pre-school party at a time!

Also, Lanie has written

Nancy, Just wanted to let you know that you are officially the best party-planning mom I know! Wow, are you organized girl!

So, you see, nine days before it is to begin, the party has already been a success for me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home