Sunday, July 23, 2006

New respect for Snow

The president's press secretary plays the blues. (Via Bill.) When I first watched Tony Snow on Fox News Sunday, I was no big fan. He has too much of a frat boy look for me to not be repelled somewhat, and I thought his glasses were a bit pretentious looking. One Sunday he took them off and I shouted at the TV screen, No! Put them back on! Apparently his glasses hide a caveman-like forehead. Anyway, it's a tolerant America these days, so I put those ugly feelings aside, and lately, I'm liking him more and more.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Luther said...

Welcome back!!! Maybe Nancy's tolerant these days - but I'm not sure about America as a whole.

8:00 PM  
Anonymous kathy said...

I so love that Tony Snow plays ROCK FLUTE, an instrument I LOVE (as a seventies gal despite its intrinsic gooniness. Did you see Anchorman?

4:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home