Friday, December 08, 2006

Hello

No, I'm fine. I'm just very, very tired, thanks. Though he stayed in bed last night, my two-year-old has continued to wake me up most of this week, three times the other night.

I have picked up an editing job for a local magazine. It's freelance and part time and it's been great--a real growing experience. That's part of the reason you don't see posts for days at a time. The other part is that I have nothing to say or I'm busy examining old notions and can't put it into words.

My husband is home from work today (yay!) but I still have some editing to do (boo!) but if I finish quickly (yay!) I can get out and bum about town by myself and maybe take in a movie (yay!) but the piece I have to edit needs some real work (boo!) so that might be a while (boo!).

I think the above paragraph could use some editing (boo!). See ya!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats on the job. Small fry at home, freelancing/part time...the way to go if one goes.

"I have nothing to say or I'm busy examining old notions and can't put it into words."

Smart woman.


Dana

9:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home