Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Reminds me of Giuliani

The Dallas police chief is dating a Dallas TV news reporter and anchor. Says the 56-year-old chief, just recently divorced for a fourth time:
“I do feel like I found a soul mate,” Kunkle says. “We connect emotionally, intellectually, in every way you can with another person that I never thought you could. All this stuff I never really knew existed. Things other people talked about that I couldn’t even understand, all of a sudden it made sense. This is the first time I’ve understood what it means to be in love.”
That's beautiful.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't trip over my cynicism but..............yeah, right.

8:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oops. Dana

8:29 PM  
Blogger Nancy said...

I admit to an irritation with men who make it to their 50's without getting their personal life in order. Kunkle, though supposedly very successful as Dallas's new chief of police, is talking like a 20-something.

Giuliani, a successful mayor, has been through a similar personal life. It's the reason why he won't win the Republican nomination. I think if he switched parties, he'd have a chance at becoming president.

9:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home