Friday, January 19, 2007

My children hated it

But here is a tasty, easy recipe I found in a Every Day With Rachel Ray magazine:

Goat cheese-Spinach Pizza

One 14 oz. Can Pillsbury Pizza Crust

½ cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese

One 6-ounce bag baby spinach

3 plum tomatoes, chopped

4 oz. Goat cheese, crumbled

Preheat the oven to 400. Spread the dough on a baking sheet and sprinkle with olive oil and the Parmesan. Bake for 8 minutes. Toss the spinach with olive oil. Top the crust with the spinach, tomatoes and goat cheese. Drizzle the pizza with more olive oil and bake for 15 minutes more!

Labels:

3 Comments:

Anonymous kathy said...

oh this sounds much like my favorite pizza! I make the dough from scratch, though, not because I am martha stewart but because the recipe I use is whole-grain/low fat. Then I add chopped up tomatoes, preferably fresh homegrown (uh, not by me, by that farm where I took you & E once) in season, mixed with basil and a little salt. Lots of crumbled feta cheese on top. Bake just long enough to cook the dough and melt the cheese. It is SO. GOOD. Best part--Ken hates feta so I get it all.

8:29 PM  
Blogger Mike in S.A. said...

That recipe looks a lot like some seaweed pizza I had in Japan many years ago. Delicious!

4:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Come here and cook and everything, but everything will be loved and appreciated and devoured!

Dana

5:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home