Friday, February 09, 2007

"Let's just say that global warming deniers are now on a par with Holocaust deniers"

I was just going to say--what the -- when I noticed someone else said it for me:
No, Ellen. Let's not just say that. Denying that the industrialized mass-murder of millions actually happened isn't really quite the same thing as refusing to believe global warming is real.
Thank God, though, for brave Prius-driving, fluorescent-light-bulb buying Boston Globe columnists! Bahahahahaha! Thanks, Mike.

Labels: ,

6 Comments:

Blogger Mike in S.A. said...

Thanks, Mike.

You're welcome, Nancy! Liberals are a never-ending source of entertainment.

Since I'm down in Laredo for the weekend, I had better get to bed early so I can go down and join those vigilante Minutemen first thing in the morning.

Sigh. Being a right-wing hatemonger is so tiring.

11:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

...but you do it so well! heh.

D.

10:13 PM  
Blogger Mike in S.A. said...

It's good to know my efforts are appreciated! :)

3:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What's wrong with fluorescents?


-- Bradley J. Fikes.

(anony because my blogger identity doesn't seem to be working).

4:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I forgot to put the emoticon meaning that it was a joke.

bjf --

4:14 PM  
Blogger Nancy said...

my blogger identity doesn't seem to be working

It doesn't work for Dana either.

Well, we're not far behind Goodman anyway. We had wanted to buy a hybrid, but couldn't afford it.

My husband has high hopes that our next car (mine really) will be green. We'll see what the market can provide.

6:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home