Friday, March 30, 2007

Gulf of Rosie O'Donnell is my Rush Limbaugh or Bill O'Reilly!

If this is true, then it's not exactly the Gulf of Tonkin moment that Rosie O'Donnell (who?) speaks of.
Iran initially gave coordinates (the correct coordinates) that placed the action in Iraqi waters. Iran later provided new coordinates, conveniently inside Iranian territory.
Via Instapundit.

After I started this post, I had to wrestle once again with my distaste for this woman, and I realized I have the same reaction to her that lefties have to the above mentioned pundits. And when they do mention Rush or O'Reilly, I always ask, who cares about them? I'm not in their audience and don't really feel like they're part of the serious conversation.

Oh, well, maybe they are and I'm just cocooned, but in any case, I would do well to swallow a spoonful of my own medicine now and then.

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Dana said...

Ironic as I'm currently on Easter vacation and happened to turn on the View (I should'va known better...) and watched Rosie's meltdown.

It was all the impetus needed to finally write that long overdue letter to Barbara Walters explaining why I can no longer watch the show.

I don't disagree regarding how the left views Limbaugh and O'Reilly, however what is so offensive about her is the public bating and bulldozing she does to fellow panelists and guests who disagree with her. Whada'ya know - an intolerant lib. Go figure.

5:19 PM  
Anonymous Gary McVey said...

Rosie's a bigger bully than either Limbaugh (who has the Missourian's sense of gaudily embellished understatement; he doesn't need to shout) or O'Reilly; Rosie is closer to Chris Matthews, who is more overbearing to his guests than anyone on Fox.

Rosie lost me, if she ever had me, when she ambushed Tom Selleck back around '99. He's a genuine conservative but he's soft spoken, not itching for a fight. O'Donnell was itching for a fight. She's an official embarrassment to the Irish Race. Her and Maureen Dowd. Yeah, Matthews too.

6:33 PM  
Blogger Dana said...

You know, she really is just a bully and I just wish she didn't have such wimpy co-panelists. I did see Dennis Miller on there and he pretty much stood toe to toe with her but (hold your breath, I'm going to very un-p.c. here) that he's a man may have made a difference (gasp!) and that he has the Hollywood bona fides could've helped also...

I just get really, really tired of angry women.

6:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Someday someone will do a master's thesis on the angry women of 90s cinema--a blurred montage of assertive, furious, power-exerting, look out Papa attitude. Not all of the roles, of course, but the US President, Vice President, etc. roles.

1:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home