Sunday, April 22, 2007

Corruption watch

Not that this blog is doing a corruption watch string, but I did notice this new one about a House Republican accused of using his power to enrich himself.

Republicans came to power in the 90's on an anti-corruption campaign. I firmly believe that anyone with human DNA is corruptible, regardless of whether he has a D or an R next to his name, but the party who implements legislative policies to clean up the House and Senate is the party who will be doing a great service to its nation.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger David N. Scott said...

The Republicans blowing the budget up like a balloon full of floating pork (you know, instead of air. I feel like making bad metaphors) was sort of a searing time for me. Between that and Bush Admin antics, I feel pretty meh these days politically. Que lastima.

7:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home