Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Email subscription!

By popular demand (well, one request really) I have added an email subscription button just below my profile.

I thought that Blogger provided this function because when my sister-in-law asked for email updates, I entered her email under Settings/Email/Blog Send Address, but Blogger won't allow me to add any more emails. I must be misunderstanding that function and using it incorrectly. Hopefully this little Blogarithm button will help.

I found it at Life Lessons, the author of which I have lately come to know and really like. Have I introduced her to you all yet? Stop on by, she's a hoot.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger David N. Scott said...

Neat!

I'll try this now. We'll see how long it is before I gather so many subscriptions they become useless to me like Google Reader did. :) :P

10:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home