Friday, February 22, 2008

Forgotten task #994

Once again it's spelling test day and we have forgotten to study. This is not such a big deal because she generally aces the tests, but has a hard time with the challenge words. This week she was surprised to discover that Washington was easier to spell than Lincun, er Lincoln.

I'm still enjoying the new job, but I certainly appreciate more the time I had just for housekeeping duties. Well, I've been interrupted three time since I started this post and it's time to get dressed and keep the kids from waking their father, who went to bed an hour and a half ago, due to an international conference he had to be on, so I'm off. Posting will resume when free time does.

Labels: ,

6 Comments:

Blogger Mike LaRoche said...

Hey, I just noticed your new "about me" pic. Glad to hear your enjoying work.

11:59 PM  
Blogger Mike LaRoche said...

Oops, the second "your" should be "you're."

12:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't you just hate those challenge words like your and you're?

1:02 PM  
Blogger Mike LaRoche said...

Don't you just hate those challenge words like your and you're?

I wonder how many hours flipping burgers it took for the troll to come up with that lame, illiterate comment. Probably the same amount of time it took for him to conclude that professional wrestling is real, the moon landings were fake, and that 9/11 was an inside job.

1:26 PM  
Anonymous mcallan with fries said...

sorry Lil Feather...thought you'd recognize the author w/o me figuring out how to go back and put an allan in the box after an anonymous popped up...

7:47 PM  
Blogger Mike LaRoche said...

Oops, I'm sorry allan. Just been a bit on edge lately. Hope you are having a good weekend! :)

10:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home